Términos del servicio
Welcome to ModMobili. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern ModMobili's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term 'ModMobili' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is listed on the site. Our federal tax id number is 45-4431200. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ModMobili’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to local, state and federal laws.
We offer the following terms for any purchases:
- Purchases made though our webstore are eligible for returns. Returns are subject to a 15% restock fee, and must be returned unopened in their original packaging, with all materials present. Any shipping charges for the return are the responsibility of the returnee.
Every purchase at ModMobili comes with a standard two-year warranty:
Products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, for a period of two years from the time of delivery. (This includes delivery to a warehouse for storage.) This warranty does not cover the replacement of upholstery or cushions, fabrics and pillows due to normal wear and tear, nor does it apply in the case of damage resulting from misuse of the product. Products which have been adapted or repaired without the prior written consent of the manufacturer are also excluded. Manufacturers’ maximum liability is the product purchase price. Neither the manufacturer nor ModMobili LLC makes any additional warranty, express or implied, written or oral, regarding any warranty of merchantability, title, or fitness for a particular purpose. Warranties are not transferable. Additional exceptions may apply.